The University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) (Basque – Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (EHU); Spanish – Universidad del País Vasco (UPV)) is the only public university in the Basque Country, in Northern Spain.
It has campuses over the three provinces of the autonomous community: Biscay Campus (in Leioa, Bilbao, Portugalete and Barakaldo), Gipuzkoa Campus (in San Sebastián and Eibar), and Álava Campus in Vitoria-Gasteiz. It is the main research institution in the Basque Country, carrying out 90% of the basic research made in that territory and taking advantage of the good industrial environment that the region constitutes.
The Latest Updated Research News:
The University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Paraffins to cut energy consumption in homes – September 25, 2014
- Power consumption of robot joints could be 40% less, according to a laboratory study – July 6, 2014
- Sopcawind, a multidisciplinary tool for designing wind farms
- Defective nanotubes turned into light emitters
- Polymer regenerates all by itself