Ben Gurion University of the Negev has five campuses: the Marcus Family Campus, Beersheba; the David Bergmann Campus, Beersheba; the David Tuviyahu Campus, Beersheba; Sede Boqer Campus and Eilat Campus.
Ben-Gurion University has five faculties with 51 academic departments and units: Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and the Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management.
Ben-Gurion University has six schools: The Kreitman School of Advanced Graduate Studies, the Joyce and Irving Goldman Medical School, the Leon and Mathilde Recanati School for Community Health Professions, the School of Pharmacy, the School for Medical Laboratory Sciences and the School of Continuing Medical Education.
Ben-Gurion University has eight research institutes including: The Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research, the Ilse Katz Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology, the Ben-Gurion Research Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism, and Heksherim – The Research Institute for Jewish and Israeli Literature and Culture.
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Researchers use single molecule of DNA to create world’s smallest diode – April 6, 2016 – April 6, 2016
- Cellphones Can Steal Data from Computers – July 29, 2015
- BGU Develops “Smart” Drug to Reduce Inflammation – July 23, 2015
- Revolutionary Breakthrough: Ben Gurion Researchers Invent Alternative Fuel
- Artificial Reef in Red Sea Teems with Life
- BGU Develops Powerful New Solar Cell
- Bioreactor Redesign Dramatically Improves Yield
- New Malware Could Steal Users Social Media Behavior and Info