The Technical University of Denmark (Danish: Danmarks Tekniske Universitet), often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
It was founded in 1829 at the initiative of Hans Christian Ørsted as Denmark’s first polytechnic, and is today ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions, and the best engineering university in the Nordic countries.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Technical University of Denmark research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Researchers synthesize a rare critical mineral for first time – February 23, 2016
- Laser Printing a Nanoscale Mona Lisa Could Revolutionize Reproduction Technology – December 20, 2015
- Power Paper: Storing electricity in paper – December 4, 2015
- End to contaminated drinking water – October 18, 2015
- Squeeze to Remove Heat: Elastocaloric Materials Enable More Efficient, ‘Green’ Cooling – March 25, 2015
- Smartphone understands gestures – October 11, 2014
- Dynamic encryption keeps secrets
- X-ray imaging paves way for novel solar cell production
- Mega Wind Turbines of 20 MW
- Researchers overcome size hurdle in quest for invisibility cloak