The University of Hertfordshire is a British new university based largely in Hatfield, in the county of Hertfordshire, England, from which the university takes its name.
It has more than 27,000 students and 2358 staff, 812 of which are academic members of staff. It has over 5200 international students and a global network of over 160,000 alumni.
Throughout its history, the university has been strong in aerospace engineering and computer science. More recently, it has built up its strengths in other areas such as pharmacology, history, business, geography and astrophysics. The university is ranked 9th for physics by the Guardian University guide for 2011. The university has a unique history in training aerospace engineers.
The Latest Updated Research News:
University of Hertfordshire research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Prototype of a robotic system with emotion and memory developed by university researchers – February 6, 2015
- Mass participation experiment reveals how to create the perfect dream
- Perfect skin: more touchy-feely robots
- Robot learns language through ‘conversation’ with people
- Energy-Efficient Intelligent House Can Monitor Health