Osaka University (大阪大学 Ōsaka daigaku?), or Handai (阪大 Handai?), is a national university located in Osaka, Japan.
It is the sixth oldest university in Japan as the Osaka Prefectural Medical College, and one of Japan’s National Seven Universities. Numerous prominent scientists have worked at Osaka University such as the Nobel Laureate in Physics Hideki Yukawa.
Osaka University has 11 faculties (学部) for undergraduate programs, 16 graduate schools (大学院), 21 research institutes, 4 libraries, and 2 university hospitals.
The Latest Updated Research News:
NOsaka University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- A robot microscope system that automatically tracks a freely moving small animal and manipulates its brain activity with projection mapping – June 11, 2016
- Researchers develop key component for terahertz wireless – September 16, 2015
- Future vaccine may help lower blood pressure long-term – May 30, 2015
- New hope for malaria
- Omni-Directional Spider Robot Asterisk
- New Omni-Crawler can move in all directions
- Elfoid: creepy mini-robot meets smartphone