The Royal College of Art (informally the RCA) is a public research university specialising in art and design located in London, United Kingdom.
It is a world’s only wholly postgraduate art and design institution offering Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). It was founded in 1837 as the Government School of Design. The Royal College of Art is widely considered to be the world’s most influential art and design institution.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Royal College of Art (RCA) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- World’s first man-made photosynthetic ‘leaf’ could produce oxygen for astronauts – August 1, 2014
- Dream Lab project offers taste of food of the future
- Cardboard bike helmet could revolutionize head safety
- 2012 James Dyson Award winner announced
- Sciences, Humanities, and … Design? The Case for a Third Pillar of Education
- Citroen E-3POD Antistatic Concept: ultralight, micro segment electric three-wheeler