Singularity University is an unaccredited teaching organization located in Silicon Valley whose stated aim is to “educate, inspire and empower leaders to apply exponential technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges.”
It was founded in 2008 by Peter Diamandis and Ray Kurzweil in Moffett Field, CA.
Singularity University’s programs range from an annual ten-week summer course intended for graduate and post-graduate students to programs for corporate executives and government leaders as well as conferences for financial planners. Other programs include Singularity University Labs idea center, as well as a tuition competition.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Singularity University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Vivek Wadhwa Talks Tech Disruptions on the Horizon – December 20, 2014
- Ardulab provides open source platform for space experiments
- How Silicon Valley Envisions The Future Of Health Care
- Ray Kurzweil: Memorization is For Robots. People Learn By Doing
- An internet of airborne things
- In Five Years, You May Be Wearing A Lab-Grown Leather Jacket
- VIDEO: Glove Tricorder gives a hands-on diagnosis
- Floating Farms Could Provide Cheap, Plentiful Produce
- Peter Thiel Bets Big On 3-D Printed Meat
- The Matternet: A Flying Autonomous Delivery System For The Developing World
- What’s The Future Of The Sharing Economy?
- Matternet would use UAVs to deliver supplies to remote villages
- Dutch System for Indoor Food Growing
- Merely Human? That’s So Yesterday