Smith College is a private, independent women’s liberal arts college located in Northampton, Massachusetts, United States.
It is the largest member of the Seven Sisters. In 2013, U.S. News & World Report ranked it 18th among Best Liberal Arts Colleges.
Smith is also a member of the Five Colleges consortium, which allows its students to attend classes at four other Pioneer Valley institutions: Mount Holyoke College, Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Smith College research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Probiotics Are Found to Be a Secret Weapon for Fighting Symptoms of the Common Cold in College Students
- To Teach Scientific Reproducibility, Start Young
- New catalytic converter could cut fuel consumption and car manufacturing costs
- Snap to attention: Polymers that react and move to light
- Slug Glue: A Future with no Sutures?
- Stem cell breakthrough can lead to one diabetes jab a year
- Stem cells enable personalised treatment for bleeding disorder
- The Future Of Education Eliminates The Classroom, Because The World Is Your Class
- Lower nitrogen losses with perennial biofuel crops
- Can Nature Parks Save Biodiversity?
- Blood test ‘could detect breast cancer years in advance’
- The answer to piracy is innovation, not more copyright laws
- How to Make Science and Tech Jobs More Enticing to Undergrads
- Edible Carbon Dioxide Sponge
- Eating Dried Plums Helps Prevent Fractures and Osteoporosis
- Mapping Innovation