The University of Zurich (UZH, German: Universität Zürich), located in the city of Zurich, is the largest university in Switzerland, with over 26,000 students.
It was founded in 1833 from the existing colleges of theology, law, medicine and a new faculty of philosophy.
Currently, the university has faculties of arts, chiropractic medicine economics, law, medicine, science, theology and veterinary medicine. The university claims to offer the widest range of subjects and courses at any Swiss higher education institution.
The Latest Updated Research News:
University of Zurich research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Some surfaces are wetted by water, others are water-repellent. A new material can now be both with a little electricity – June 30, 2016
- Cyborgs closer to reality in human evolution as our technologies rapidly evolve – May 28, 2016
- A vitamin that stops the aging process of organs – April 29, 2016<
- Empathy with strangers can be learned – December 24, 2015
- Extinctions during human era worse than thought – September 6, 2014
- Psychotherapy via internet as good as if not better than face-to-face consultations
- Chips that mimic the brain
- Roboy, the ambassador of a new generation of intelligent machines, is brought to life
- Alzheimer’s Disease in Mice Alleviated Promising Therapeutic Approach for Humans