The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Abbreviation: HKUST) is a public research university established in 1911 which is at the northern part of Clear Water Bay Peninsula in Sai Kung District, New Territories, Hong Kong, occupying a site overlooking Port Shelter in Tai Po Tsai.
HKUST consists of five Schools which are Schools of Business & Management, Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, Engineering, and the HKUST Fok Ying Tung Graduate School. It has been consistently viewed as one of the top three research universities in Hong Kong, along with The University of Hong Kong and The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Breakthrough in Semiconductor Industry: Tiny Lasers Enable Next-Gen Microprocessors to Run Faster, Less Power-Hungry – June 3, 2016
- A New LCD Display Screen that Have to Use Any Power – October 24, 2014
- Modified anticancer drug gives a ‘green light’ for its own success – July 31, 2014
- Inexpensive ‘nano-camera’ can operate at the speed of light
- Wireless devices go battery-free with new communication technique
- Nanomedicine could outdo surgery