Indiana University (IU) is a multi-campus public university system in the state of Indiana, United States.
Indiana University has a combined student body of more than 110,000 students, including approximately 43,000 students enrolled at the Indiana University Bloomington campus and approximately 31,000 students enrolled at the Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) campus.
According to the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO), the value of the endowment of the Indiana University and affiliated foundations is over $1.57 billion.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Indiana University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Machine learning as good as, or better than, human reviewers in cancer surveillance – April 22, 2016
- Single, minor gene alteration method could confer new disease resistance traits to crops – February 12, 2016
- A new ‘nano-reactor’ for the efficient production of hydrogen biofuel – January 6, 2016
- Researchers see promising results in treating age-related decline in muscle mass and power – January 1, 2016
- Scientists create computational algorithm for fact-checking – June 19, 2015
- Internet as new frontier in collecting data on the mind – May 3, 2015
- Cheaper and Cleaner Bioethanol from Earth’s Most Abundant Gas: Nitrogen – February 5, 2015
- New technique detects microscopic diabetes-related eye damage – April 18, 2014
- Researchers propose alternative way to allocate science funding
- Robotic therapy aids kids’ handwriting skills
- Novel Technology Seen as New, More Accurate Way to Diagnose and Treat Autism
- ‘Self-cleaning’ pollution-control technology could do more harm than good
- It’s Electric: Biologists Seek to Crack Cell’s Bioelectric Code
- New therapy effective and safe for treating obesity in mice
- New Class of Power Inverter Could Mean Cheaper, Faster Hybrid Vehicles
- Could a NOSH-Aspirin-a-Day Keep Cancer Away?
- Scientists Present Prostate Cancer Breakthrough at International Oncology Conference
- Can Twitter predict the future?
- Technology On Way To Forecasting Humanity’s Needs
- As computer graphics and robots get more human, they often seem more surreal
- Oil field brine proposed to treat Hungary’s red sludge spill
- Climate Change May Mean Slower Winds