Kansas State is the oldest public university in the state of Kansas. It had a record high enrollment of 24,378 students for the Fall 2012 semester.
Branch campuses are located in Salina and Olathe. Salina houses the College of Technology and Aviation. The Olathe Innovation Campus is the academic research presence within the Kansas Bioscience Park, where graduate students participate in research bioenergy, animal health, plant science and food safety and security.
The university is classified as a research university with high research (RU/H) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
Kansas State University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- A new class of lasers – June 9, 2016
- A Kansas State University engineer has made a breakthrough in rechargeable battery applications
- Read with Your Children, Not to Them
- Scientists shut down reproductive ability, desire in pest insects
- Research Leads to Successful Restoration of Hearing and Balance
- Resistance gene found against Ug99 wheat stem rust pathogen
- Reducing waste of food: A key element in feeding billions more people
- Are Algae Biofuels a Realistic Alternative to Petroleum?
- Next Generation Soybean Breeding: The Potential of Spectral Analysis
- Self-Adapting Computer Network That Defends Itself Against Hackers?
- Bright Future for Alternative Energy With Greener Solar Cells