The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (Masdar Institute) is a graduate level, research-oriented university which is focused on alternative energy, sustainability, and the environment.
It is located in Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Masdar Institute is an integral part of the non-profit side of the Masdar Initiative and will be the first institution to occupy Masdar City. The Technology and Development Program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is providing scholarly assessment and advice to Masdar Institute.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology research articles from Innovation Toronto
- New Approach to Develop Ultra-Strong, Lightweight Materials Could Transform Aerospace, Energy and Water Industries – July 10, 2016
- Novel Solar Absorber to Improve Efficiency of Concentrating Solar Power Technology – June 10, 2016
- Research facility to grow food, fuel in desert land – March 7, 2016
- Scientists tune polymer material’s transparency for use in smart windows – January 23, 2016
- Sand could be the key to unlocking more efficient concentrated solar power – December 29, 2015
- Boeing, United Arab Emirates Partners Look to Harvest Biofuel from Desert Plants
- Six degrees of mobilisation