Plymouth University is the largest university in the South West of England, with over 32,000 students and is 9th largest in the United Kingdom by total number of students (including the Open University).
It has almost 3,000 staff making it one of the largest employers in the south west. The main campus is in the Devon city of Plymouth, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Whilst the University has been known as Plymouth University since June 2011 as a result of a rebrand, the formal name and legal title of the University remains University of Plymouth.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Plymouth University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- An artificial neural network learns to use human language – November 13, 2015
- Minute Plastic Fibres Found in Abundance in the Deep Seas – December 23, 2014
- Microplastics ‘pose toxic threat to marine biodiversity’ – May 1, 2014
- Global investigation reveals true scale of ocean warming
- New Technique Could Reduce Number of Animals Needed to Test Chemical Safety
- Study indicates that nanoparticles cause brain damage in fish
- Music with the Mind: The Brain-Computer-Music-Interface