Beijing Normal University (simplified Chinese: 北京师范大学; traditional Chinese: 北京師範大學; pinyin: Běijīng Shīfàn Dàxué), colloqiually known as 北师大 or Beishida, is a public research university located in Beijing with strong emphasis on basic disciplines of humanities and sciences.
It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China.
A normal school referred to an institution that aimed to train school teachers in early twentieth century, and this terminology is preserved in the official names of such institutions in China.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Beijing Normal University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Shape Memory Breakthrough: Berkeley Lab Researchers Discover Nanoscale Shape-Memory Oxide
- Predicting collective online behaviour
- Rising Air Pollution Worsens Drought, Flooding
- Reversible Control of Electrical and Thermal Properties Could Find Uses in Storage Systems
- Scientists invent self-healing battery electrode
- Litmus test of food safety