No news articles
Collectively known as the “Two Academies (二院)” along with the Chinese Academy of Engineering, it is an institution of the State Council of China, functioning as the national scientific thinktank and academic governing body, providing advisory and appraisal services on issues stemming from the national economy, social development, and science and technology progress. It is headquartered in Beijing, with branch institutes all over mainland China. It has also created hundreds of commercial enterprises, with Lenovo being one of the most famous.
The Chinese Academy has its roots from Academia Sinica,founded in 1928 by the Guomindang Nationalist Government. After Communist Party in control of mainland China, Academia Sinica was renamed as Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Chinese Academy of Sciences research articles from Innovation Toronto
- E-skin and pocket-sized diagnostic machines give patients the power back – May 21, 2015
- Scientists discover key driver of human aging – May 1, 2015
- New way to combat bacterial biofilm formation with titanium encrusted with gold nanoparticles – July 6, 2014
- Inspired by Nature, Researchers Create Tougher Metal Materials – July 5, 2014
- Thorium, an element named after the Norse god of thunder, may soon contribute to the world’s electricity supply – April 10, 2014
- Researchers Find Simple, Cheap Way to Increase Solar Cell Efficiency
- Chinese Biologist CUI Qiu Seeks out Productive Biofuel Sources
- Chinese scientists upbeat on development of invisibility cloak
- Rare earth recycling breakthrough in China
- China Unveils its First and Unnamed Moon Rover
- The “50-50″ Chip: Memory Device of the Future?
- Catching Cancer Early by Chasing It
- Does China Have Enough Water to Burn Coal?
- Piezoelectric “Taxels” Convert Motion to Electronic Signals for Tactile Imaging
- Unchecked Antibiotic Use in Animals May Affect Global Human Health
- Oil and gas wells find new life with geothermal
- First Quantum Cloning Machine to Produce Four Copies
- Could Patients’ Own Kidney Cells Cure Kidney Disease?
- Energy Storage System Deals With Sudden Draws on the Grid