It is one of Germany’s most famous and oldest universities, internationally noted in medicine, natural sciences, and the humanities. In the area of German Studies (German: Germanistik) it has been ranked first among all German universities for many years, and is world renown as a centre for the study of theology and religion.
Tübingen is one of five classical “university towns” in Germany; the other four being Marburg, Göttingen, Freiburg and Heidelberg. The university is associated with some Nobel laureates, especially in the fields of medicine and chemistry.
University of Tübingen research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Regenerative Medicine: From pluripotency to totipotency – August 5, 2015
- Global boom in hydropower expected this decade – October 25, 2014
- Breakthrough in retinal implants expected to restore sight to the blind
- How Pesticides Change the Environment
- Nanotechnology device aims to prevent malaria deaths through rapid diagnosis
- Retinal Implants Deliver the Promise of Sight to Damaged Eyes
- Forget about forgetting – The elderly know more and use it better
- World Record: Longest ECG Ever Measured Non-invasively
- Milestone of cancer research