Griffith University is a public research university in southeastern Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
The university has five campuses located on the Gold Coast, Logan City and the Brisbane suburbs of Mount Gravatt, Nathan and South Bank. Current total enrolment is approximately 43,000 with 4,000 full-time equivalent staff. Griffith University offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across ten discipline areas including Arts, Education, Business, Health, Law, Engineering, Information Technology, Environment, Music and Visual Arts.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Griffith University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Unlocking the gates to quantum computing with a quantum Fredkin gate – March 26, 2016
- Carbon leads the way in clean energy hydrogen – March 25, 2016
- Technology set to personalise tendon and tissue injury rehab – February 20, 2016
- Crystal clear: Thousand-fold fluorescence enhancement in an all-polymer thin film – October 1, 2015
- Doing more with less: Steering a quantum path to improved internet security – January 8, 2014
- Griffith scientists propose existence and interaction of parallel worlds – November 1, 2014
- Breakthrough points to new drugs from nature – April 20, 2014
- Robo-pets may contribute to quality of life for those with dementia
- African antimalarial research bears first fruit