Scientific programs include Molecular Oncology, Drug Discovery, Immunology, Experimental Therapeutics, Computational Biology of Cancer, Health Outcomes and Behavior and Risk Assessment, Detection and Intervention. It also serves as the site for the Bill and Beverly Young National Functional Genomics Center, funded by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Moffitt Cancer Center is affiliated with the University of South Florida College of Medicine, and provides education to medical students and residency training as well.
Moffitt Cancer Center research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Moffitt Cancer Center Begins Phase I Clinical Trial of New Immunotherapy
- Single Injection May Revolutionize Melanoma Treatment
- Tumor Cells Engineer Acidity to Drive Cell Invasion
- New Anti-Cancer Vaccine Developed and Tested
- New Ways to Image and Therapeutically Target Melanoma Using Nanomedicine?
[divide icon=”square” margin_top=”50″ margin_bottom=”50″ width=”medium” color=”#2f23d