Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Chinese: 上海交通大学; abbreviated Jiao Da (交大) or SJTU), also referred to as Shanghai Jiaotong University (no space) or simply Jiaotong University, is a public research university located in Shanghai, China.
It is renowned as one of the oldest and most prestigious and selective universities in China. It is a member of the C9 League and Yangtze Delta Universities Alliance in China.
Today SJTU has 31 schools (departments), 63 undergraduate programs, 250 masters-degree programs, 203 Ph.D. programs, 28 post-doctorate programs, and 11 state key laboratories and national engineering research centers.
Its total enrollment of students amounts to 42,881, of which 1,598 are international students. There are 17,766 undergraduates, and 24,017 masters and Ph.D. candidates.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Shanghai Jiao Tong University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Butterfly Wings’ ‘Art of Blackness’ Could Boost Production of Green Fuels
- Self-cleaning cotton nanoparticle coating invented
- Electric Car-Makers Plan to Cut the Cord
- Fuel Cell Cleans Waste Water While Producing Electricity
- Live mice created from stem cells, and could also work for humans
- Drawing inspiration from Mother Nature in designing an ‘artifical leaf’
- Synthetic Biofilter Removes Estrogens and other Medicine Residues from Drinking Water