Michigan State University (MSU) is a public research university located in East Lansing, Michigan, United States and is the first land-grant institution that was created to serve as a model for future land-grant colleges in the country under the 1862 Morrill Act.
MSU pioneered the studies of packaging, hospitality business, supply chain management, and telecommunication.
Following the introduction of the Morrill Act, the college became coeducational and expanded its curriculum beyond agriculture. Today, MSU is the ninth-largest university in the United States (in terms of enrollment), with 49,300 students (2013–14) and 2,954 faculty members.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Michigan State University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Evolving Artificial Intelligence – February 8, 2016
- UMD-led study identifies the off switch for biofilm formation – August 24, 2015
- Quenching the thirst for clean, safe water – April 30, 2015
- World’s challenges demand science changes — and fast – February 27, 2015
- Some Scientists Share Better than Others – October 23, 2014
- Solar Energy That Doesn’t Block the View – October 21, 2014
- Experts close to perfect in determining truth in interrogations using active question methods – August 21, 2014
- Solar energy that doesn’t block the view – August 20, 2014
- New, fossil-fuel-free process makes biodiesel sustainable – May 21, 2014
- MSU physicists push new Parkinson’s treatment toward clinical trials | Parkinson’s treatment – April 23, 2014
- Deep Carbon Observatory scientists discover quick recipe for producing hydrogen
- What makes creativity tick?
- MSU TailBot: A Tail Assisted Running and Jumping Robot
- Microbial team turns corn stalks and leaves into better biofuel
- A new form of human-machine interfacing
- Maize Trade Disruption Could Have Global Ramifications
- Second door discovered in war against mosquito-borne diseases – not good news
- Helping pet owners make tough choices
- How Do You Feed 9 Billion People?
- Facial Recognition Technology Proves Itself
- Discovery Could Yield Treatments for Cocaine Addicts
- Unchecked Antibiotic Use in Animals May Affect Global Human Health
- Robofish Grace Glides with the Greatest of Ease
- Amazon deforestation brings loss of microbial communities
- Energy Savings – Easy as Dirt, Heat, Pressure
- World’s most efficient thermoelectric material developed
- Massive data for miniscule communities
- Letting the Cloud Watch Over the Farm
- New biofuel process dramatically improves energy recovery
- Scientists Urge New Approaches to Plant Research
- Food Sleuths: Sniffing Out Where Our Meals Are Really From
- Powerful New Approach to Attack Flu Virus
- 7 Food Ingredients Most Prone to Fraudulent Economically Motivated Food Ingredients
- US Students Need New Way of Learning Science
- Robotic fish test the waters for safety risks
- Lasers Could Be Used to Detect Roadside Bombs
- Microbes Generate Electricity While Cleaning Up Nuclear Waste
- Repellant Could Be Key to Better Controlling Destructive Invasive Species
- New Car Engine Sends Shock Waves Through Auto Industry
- Oxygen sensor invention could benefit fisheries to breweries
- Method Developed to Match Police Sketch, Mug Shot
- Smart Lasers Could Make Cancer Biopsies Painless, Help Speed New Drugs to Market
- Biofuel Grasslands Better for Birds Than Ethanol Staple Corn
- Breakfast Can Wait. The Day’s First Stop Is Online
The Mississippi State University of Agriculture and Applied Science, commonly known as Mississippi State University (MSU), is a land-grant university located in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi, United States, partially in the town of Starkville and partially in an unincorporated area.
Mississippi State, Mississippi, is the official designation for the area that encompasses the university.
It is classified as a “comprehensive doctoral research university with very high research activity” by the Carnegie Foundation. The university has campuses in Starkville (main), Meridian, Biloxi, and Vicksburg, Mississippi.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Mississippi State University (MSU) research articles from Innovation Toronto
Missouri State University (MSU or Mo State formerly Southwest Missouri State University) is a public university located in Springfield, Missouri, United States and founded in 1905.
It is the state’s second largest university, with an official enrollment of 21,059 in the Fall 2012 semester. In 2011 students represented 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and 83 countries. The Springfield campus is one of two degree granting institutions within the Missouri State University System, the other being a two-year campus in West Plains, Missouri.
A bachelor of science in business from MSU is offered at the Missouri State University Branch Campus Dalian in the People’s Republic of China. In addition to its main campus, MSU maintains a fruit research station in Mountain Grove and the Department of Defense and Strategic Studies program housed in Fairfax, Virginia. The school is classified by the Carnegie foundation as one of six master’s colleges and universities in Missouri. The school was ranked 53rd of the Midwestern regional universities by the 2012 U.S. News and World Report. In this category, MSU is the second highest ranked public school in Missouri and fifth overall for undergraduates.