The International School for Advanced Studies (Italian: Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati, SISSA) is an international, state supported, post graduate teaching and research institute with a special statute, located in Trieste, Italy.
Instituted in 1978, SISSA’s aim is to promote science and knowledge, particularly in the areas of Mathematics, Physics and Neuroscience. Each year about 70 Ph.D. students are admitted to SISSA based on their scientific qualifications. SISSA also runs, in collaboration with the University of Trieste, a master programme (Laurea magistrale) in mathematics.
The Latest Updated Research News:
SISSA (International School for Advanced Studies) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Nanoparticles on nanosteps for dispersed catalysts – March 1, 2016
- A simple solution for big data – June 29, 2014
- Soft Mini-Robots: Micro-Robots Will Become Soft and Move Like Biological Organisms
- An immunosuppressive drug could delay the onset of neurodegenerative diseases
- Man to Receive Kidney from Brother With Different Blood Type