The Singapore University of Technology and Design (Abbreviation: SUTD/新科大) is Singapore’s fourth autonomous university, developed in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
SUTD’s mission is to advance knowledge and nurture technically grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs. This will be accomplished with a focus on Design, through an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary research.
The University, also in collaboration with Zhejiang University (ZJU) and Singapore Management University (SMU), is distinguished by its unique East and West academic programme which incorporates elements of technology, entrepreneurship, management and design thinking. It also offers an MIT-SUTD Dual Masters’ Degree Programme; a full-time programme leading to a degree from MIT and another from SUTD. Graduate opportunities also include the SUTD PhD Programme.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Self-driving golf carts – September 7, 2015
- Quick-change materials break the silicon speed limit for computers – September 22, 2014
- Researchers develop 4D printing technology for composite materials
- Plasma-treated nano filters help purify world water supply
- Camera-toting EyeRing could help blind people to “see” objects