The University of Montpellier (French: Université de Montpellier) was a French university in Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon région of the south of France.
Its present-day successor universities are the University of Montpellier 1, Montpellier 2 University and Paul Valéry University, Montpellier III.
The modern University of Montpellier II concentrates in science and technology. The Paul Valéry University, Montpellier III completes the trio of universities in the old city.
The Latest Updated Research News:
University of Montpellier research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Humanoid robotics and computer avatars could help treat social disorders – April 16, 2016
- Multiple Myeloma Drug Could Revolutionize Treatment for Sickle Cell Disease – December 21, 2015
- Tissue-Penetrating Light Releases Chemotherapy Inside Cancer Cells | light-activated drug delivery system
- Playing RFID Tag With Sheets of Paper
- Exposure to general anaesthesia could increase the risk of dementia in elderly by 35 percent