The Polytechnic University of Valencia (Valencian: Universitat Politècnica de València, UPV; IPA: [univeɾsiˈtat poliˈtɛŋnika ðe vaˈlensia], Spanish: Universidad Politécnica de Valencia) is a Spanish university located in Valencia, with a focus on science and technology.
It was founded in 1968 as the Higher Polytechnic School of Valencia and became a university in 1971, but some of its schools are more than 100 years old.
The Latest Updated Research News:
[google_news title=”” keyword=”Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) research” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Intelligent Sensor System to Map the Presence of Pollutants in the Ocean – January 13, 2016
- Low cost device for moving industrial vehicles without drivers or human intervention – June 2, 2014
- Researchers design a new structure that absorbs all sound – June 1, 2014
- The alternative to yogurt
- Polymer implants could help heal brain injuries
- Nanoparticles Against Aging
- A Novel and Potent Antioxidant Found in Tomato Plants
- EYE 21 system lets the blind ‘see’ by assigning sounds to shapes