It has campuses over the three provinces of the autonomous community: Biscay Campus (in Leioa, Bilbao, Portugalete and Barakaldo), Gipuzkoa Campus (in San Sebastián and Eibar), and Álava Campus in Vitoria-Gasteiz. It is the main research institution in the Basque Country, carrying out 90% of the basic research made in that territory and taking advantage of the good industrial environment that the region constitutes.
The University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Paraffins to cut energy consumption in homes – September 25, 2014
- Power consumption of robot joints could be 40% less, according to a laboratory study – July 6, 2014
- Sopcawind, a multidisciplinary tool for designing wind farms
- Defective nanotubes turned into light emitters
- Polymer regenerates all by itself
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (Valencian: Universitat Politècnica de València, UPV; IPA: [univeɾsiˈtat poliˈtɛŋnika ðe vaˈlensia], Spanish: Universidad Politécnica de Valencia) is a Spanish university located in Valencia, with a focus on science and technology.
It was founded in 1968 as the Higher Polytechnic School of Valencia and became a university in 1971, but some of its schools are more than 100 years old.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Intelligent Sensor System to Map the Presence of Pollutants in the Ocean – January 13, 2016
- Low cost device for moving industrial vehicles without drivers or human intervention – June 2, 2014
- Researchers design a new structure that absorbs all sound – June 1, 2014
- The alternative to yogurt
- Polymer implants could help heal brain injuries
- Nanoparticles Against Aging
- A Novel and Potent Antioxidant Found in Tomato Plants
- EYE 21 system lets the blind ‘see’ by assigning sounds to shapes