Wuhan University (WHU; simplified Chinese: 武汉大学; traditional Chinese: 武漢大學; pinyin: Wǔhàn Dàxué; colloquially 武大, Pinyin: Wǔdà) is located in Wuhan, Hubei, China, and is administered by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
It was selected by both Project 985 and Project 211 as a major receiver of state fundings. The university is situated at Luojia Hill, with palatial buildings blending the Chinese and Western style. It was commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses in China.
The Latest Updated Research News:
Wuhan University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Robot chameleon can change colour to blend into its surroundings – February 11, 2016
- Repairing articular cartilage defects with an injectable gel
- New Method to Make Sodium Ion-Based Battery Cells Could Lead to Better, Cheaper Batteries for the Electrical Grid
- Predicting infectious influenza
- Scientists hail algae biofuel breakthrough
- Scientists look to ultrasound for control of blue-green algae