Thomas Jefferson University is a private health sciences university in Center City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States.
The university consists of six constituent colleges and schools, Jefferson Medical College, Jefferson College of Graduate Studies, Jefferson School of Health Professions, Jefferson School of Nursing, Jefferson School of Pharmacy, and Jefferson School of Population Health. In 2011, the medical college (JMC) was ranked #42 among the nation’s medical schools by U.S. News & World Report.
The Latest Updated Research News:
No news articles
Thomas Jefferson University research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Penn Psychologists Study Intense Awe Astronauts Feel Viewing Earth From Space – April 20, 2016
- Can Vitamin A Turn Back the Clock on Breast Cancer?
- Blue light may fight fatigue around the clock
- Therapy That Heats and Destroys Bone Tumors Eases Patients’ Pain
- Promising Drug Slows Down Advance of Parkinson’s Disease and Improves Symptoms
- Mind Reading from Brain Recordings?