The University of Auckland (Māori: Te Whare Wānanga o Tāmaki Makaurau) is a university located in Auckland, New Zealand.
It is the largest and leading university in the country, and was ranked 82nd worldwide in the 2011 QS World University Rankings. Established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the university is made up of eight faculties over six campuses, and has more than 40,000 students.
The Latest Updated Research News:
University of Auckland research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Technology set to personalise tendon and tissue injury rehab – February 20, 2016
- Medical breakthrough threatens to banish needles forever – March 28, 2015
- Kinetic battery chargers get a boost
- New research warns world to prepare for blackout
- Is Solar Suburbia the Way to Power Modern Cities?
- New ‘Soft’ Motor Made from Artificial Muscles
- Wind turbine blades reach out to catch the breeze
- Hydrogen generated from sunlight and ethanol
- New dispatch system could save money for trucking industry, make life easier for drivers