The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university based in Norwich, England.
The university was established in 1963, and is a founder-member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities. In 2013 the University was ranked 17th in the UK by The Times and Sunday Times, 17th by The Guardian and 20th by The Complete University Guide. It was also ranked 1st for student satisfaction by the Times Higher Education magazine in 2013.
The Latest Updated Research News:
University of East Anglia research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Back Read my lips: New technology spells out what’s said when audio fails – March 27, 2016
- Scientists pave way for new generation of superbug drugs – February 23, 2016
- UEA researchers discover Achilles’ heel in antibiotic-resistant bacteria – June 19, 2014
- Count of new CFCs in the atmosphere rises from four to seven – June 8, 2014
- Bacteria can eat methane and propane before they are released into the atmosphere – May 2, 2014
- Is there a future for a privacy-friendly internet?
- How Coral Bleaching Could Lead to Famine
- World’s first hand-held drug detection prototype unveiled
- Breakthrough in development of bio-batteries
- A record-making effort
- ‘Artificial trees’ to cut carbon
- Earth ‘heading for 6C’ of warming
- UEA researchers pioneer first patient-specific 3D virtual birth simulator
- First global atlas of marine plankton reveals remarkable underwater world
- Climate change may be catastrophic to a third of all animals on Earth
- UEA researchers make breakthrough in race to create ‘bio-batteries’
- Climate Armageddon: How the World’s Weather Could Quickly Run Amok
- Climate change cover-up? You better believe it