The University of Huddersfield (informally Huddersfield University) is a public university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
[google_news title=”” keyword=”University of Huddersfield research” num_posts=”7″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
The university traces its roots back to a Science and Mechanic Institute founded in 1825. Some nineteenth-century students earned qualifications as external students of the University of London.
University of Huddersfield research articles from Innovation Toronto
- Sugar-power – scientists harness the reducing potential of renewable sugars – March 3, 2016
- Ground-breaking research shows that there could be increased numbers of psychopaths in senior managerial positions and high levels of business – September 23, 2014
- New device saves money, reduces testing on animals and will produce more effective medicines
- Huddersfield University nanotechnology research finds big problems at the smallest scale
- Breathalyser to detect lung cancer
- Spiders Enlisted in Fight Against Woodworms: Could They Also Help Control Malaria?